Friday, 28 March 2008

IVLE8: [MA1506] Tutorial Notes 8, Solution Packs 9, and Other Updates

Dear all,

(1) Here is the tutorial notes 8, I used in the tutorial this afternoon: http://www.mediafire.com/?iy4p3vyomin.


In this tutorial notes, you can find the following things, that can not be found anywhere:

  • Skills, you need to be proficient in, of Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
  • Reference books for Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
  • Two different solutions to question 4.
  • An systemetic approach to question 7.
  • Comments and motivations of Tutorial 8 questions.

(2) Also, the solution to tutorial 9 is available in advance:

I know that you attend to numerous affairs everyday, so if you do not have time to look at the solutions and notes to tutorial 9, just leave it to me next week. :=)

For tutorial 9, it is not so difficult, I think I can finish it in half an hour.

Then for the rest time (about 20 minutes), you can ask me questions, or I can review Ch3 or Ch4 with the most important points for you. Of course, the choice depends on you.

(3) Other Updates:

Best wishes,

Chenyuan

No comments: