Thursday, 10 April 2008

IVLE8: [MA1506] Some files for Tutorial 10, 11 and 12

Dear all,

Here are the A/P Leung's solution to tutorial 10, it contains some graphics of phase plane, with the meaning I explain this afternoon, you can understand what is phase plane:

We still have a tutorial next week (week 13), tutorial 11, that is really bad, here are the solutions to tutorial 11:

If you can understand the solution from the above two files, do not suffer to come to my tutorial slot:) (of course, I will still be in the tutorial room, even there is only one student.)

In next Monday evening (14 April), I will give a seminar talk in LT3 (6pm-8pm), in which I will try to review the whole lecture notes of MA1506, with some examples. If you are interested, you can come. I think the audiences are all from MA1506 students. (I call it tutorial 12, ^_^)

I am now writing the notes for that seminar, if it is finished, I will upload it, and inform you by email.


Best wishes,

Chenyuan

No comments: